- except as required by applicable law, we collect offline;
- is collected through any applications or websites other than those included in the Services, including websites you may access through or may be linked to by the Services; or
- which you provide to or which is collected by any third party.
Related offerings with links from the Services may have their own privacy policies. We encourage you to always review the privacy policies of third parties before you provide any Personal Information or complete any transaction with such parties.
The Services are not directed to nor intended for use by anyone under eighteen (18) years of age (“Unauthorized Users”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Unauthorized Users. No Unauthorized Users may use the Services. If you are an Unauthorized User, do not use or provide any Personal Information to, on, or through the Services.
If we learn that we have Personal Information on a child under the age of eighteen (18), or equivalent minimum age under applicable privacy laws, we will take steps to delete that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and have concerns that we may have collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us as described below.
Information We Collect
- We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including:
Personal Information, such as your:
o E-mail address; and
o How you heard about us; and
- Information that is about you but on its own does not identify you (“Non-Personal Information”), including:
o Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies (collectively, “Usage Details”).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services.
- From third parties (for example, vendors who participate in our marketplace).
Information You Provide to Us
The information (including Personal Information) which we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Any other information that you include in communications with us or otherwise share directly with us.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including Usage Details and other Non-Personal Information.
The information we collect automatically is Non-Personal Information and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect or receive in other ways. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Information We Collect Automatically
In some cases, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also receive information (including personal information) from third parties. For example, we may receive mailing lists from vendors who participate in our marketplace in order to promote their participation.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as providing you the benefits associated with your membership.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or membership, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may contact us as provided below. Please be advised that members cannot opt out of receiving certain promotional emails from our, but you may request to terminate your membership and no longer receive such promotional emails. Please note that you may unsubscribe from our newsletter emails via the unsubscribe link in the footer of our emails and may be able to change certain payment information through your account settings on the Services. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Non-Personal Information, aggregated information about our users, and other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. For example, to service providers who provide us with customer relationship management or marketing software and/or services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of America’s Mall’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by America’s Mall about the Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of America’s Mall, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from America’s Mall. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by America’s Mall to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us as provided below. Please be advised that members cannot opt out of receiving certain promotional emails from America’s Mall’s vendors, but you may request to terminate your membership and no longer receive such promotional emails. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to America’s Mall as a result of a transaction.
If you do not want your Personal Information disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than providing you with the services you requested, you may contact us as provided below. Please keep in mind, however, that we may not be able to provide you with the services you requested if we cannot disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: care@America’s Mallnation.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
America’s Mall takes reasonable precautions to safeguard personal data from loss, misuse, tampering, destruction and unauthorized access. Precautions include password protection for on-line information systems, encrypted transfer of documents, restricted access to certain paper records, and other technical measures implemented by our technology department and our third-party technology providers. While such security measures provide reasonable protections against unauthorized access, they provide no guarantee that your Personal Data will not be compromised.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also contact us as provided below to request access to, or correction or deletion of any Personal Information that you have provided to us. You may be required to provide identifying information and/or answer some security questions to verify your identity. We may deny a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.